Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Never look back....


Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.




Hi my friends,

Never look back.... the quote is very true, but not for photographers. I get thought in art school always to take also a look back and the world presents itself to you in a maybe more interesting scenery! Try it....it's really fun to do.

Thank you all for your kind comments to my Sunday post and thanks for coming back today. I hope you'll enjoy my humbled blog.

In less than 90 days my blog will be 6 years old and I have decided to stop it. I have other plans in blogging. I'll let you know more about when time is come - it will be very different! But until then is still some time left to show you some of my photography.

Have a wonderful day!
~Susanne



http://tinyurl.com/yatdh5x


No comments:

Post a Comment